Total Hip and Knee Replacement Classes
New offerings for the new year! Our schedule has changed slightly in 2018, so please read carefully.
To register for an upcoming class, please call 541-706-4922. Please provide the name of your surgeon upon registering.
Classes are held twice per month on Fridays from noon to 1 p.m. (registration starts at 11:30 a.m.)
Jan. 12 and 26
Feb. 9 and 23
March 9 and 23
April 13 and 27
Partners in Care
2017 NE Wyatt Court
Bend Or 97701
Preparing our patients for success
Our free total knee and hip replacement classes help educate patients (or those who may be considering a joint replacement) about what to expect in preparation for joint replacement surgery.
During the class, we will review each step of the joint replacement process. We also encourage a family member or caregiver to attend with you, helping them know what to expect.
Benefits of taking the class
- Increase preparation
- Decrease anxiety and concerns
- Easier transition from hospital to home
Planning at home
- Preparing yourself and your family
- Arranging and organizing your home
- Special equipment you may need
Preparing for surgery
- Pre-operative visit
- What to bring with you to the hospital
- Pre-operative instructions and restrictions
Your hospital stay
- About your surgery
- Anesthesia options
- Equipment in your room
- Discharge instructions and restrictions
- Physical and Occupational therapy
To register for an upcoming class, please call 541-706-4922.
Be prepared to provide the name of your surgeon.
This class is free, however pre-registration is required.