2018 Diabetes Summit
Mission possible: Diabetes management
Two-day class on Wednesday, Nov. 14 and Thursday, Nov. 15 from 1 to 4:30 p.m. at St. Charles Redmond
Join us at St. Charles’ Diabetes Summit and leave with tips and tools that will make it easier for you to take charge of your condition.
- You’ll hear from experts in the field of diabetes
- Latest technology for diabetes management
- Includes updated information on medications, nutrition and challenges with meal planning
- Learn how movement is medicine to help manage blood glucose
- New ideas to manage the stress of diabetes
A significant other may attend at no cost and lunch will be provided. Summit is taught by St. Charles certified diabetes educators and registered dietitians. The Diabetes Summit is covered by most insurance plans. A physician referral is required. Ask your physician for a referral today.
For more information, contact Tracey Connell, RN, BSN, CDE at 541-706-4986.