2019 Diabetes Summit
Mission possible: Diabetes management
Saturday, June 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at St. Charles Bend
Join us at St. Charles’ Diabetes Summit and leave with tips and tools that will make it easier for you to take charge of your condition.
- You’ll hear from experts in the field on the latest research regarding diabetes management
- New technology for diabetes management
- Includes updated information on medications, nutrition and challenges with meal planning
- Learn how movement is medicine to help manage blood glucose
- New ideas to manage the stress of diabetes
A significant other may attend at no cost. Summit is taught by St. Charles certified diabetes educators and registered dietitians. The Diabetes Summit is covered by most insurance plans. A physician referral is required. Ask your physician for a referral today.
For more information or to register, contact Tracey Connell, RN, BSN, CDE at 541-706-4986.
Future dates in 2019
Sept. 7 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Sept. 20 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Oct. 9 and 10 1-4:30 p.m.
Oct. 24 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.