Ways to Give
Our Patient Support Services depend on generous
donations from our community through St. Charles
Foundation. Your donations stay in Central and Eastern
Oregon to support those who face cancer.
Donations may be made online, by mail or phone.
Cancer Services, St. Charles Foundation
2500 NE Neff Rd, Bend, OR 97701
choose “Cancer Services” in the pull-down menu
For more information, call St. Charles Foundation at
541-706-6996 or visit www.stcharlesfoundation.org
If you are interested in making donations of food to help our program, some suggested items are listed below. Needs may vary during different times of the year. Please call to coordinate a donation – 541-706-7743.
Infusion room snacks
- Bottled juices
- Lunch-size snack packs – chips, crackers, etc.
- String cheese
- Nuts in individual packages
Harvest of HOPE
- Peanut butter
- Oatmeal and other protein-fortified healthy cereals
- Fruit juices in half-gallon containers
- Brown rice (quick-cooking variety)
- Canned beans (pinto, black and kidney)
Make a Donation