Our Outpatient Behavioral Health Staff
Our therapists are skilled, experienced and trained to provide a wide variety of mental health services. Many of our therapists have specialty training for treatment of specific mental health disorders and diagnosis.
Our clinical staff consists of:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
Therapists utilize techniques that include, but are not limited to:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Family Systems
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
We have clinics in Bend, Redmond and Prineville. For more information regarding our services and staff please call Outpatient Behavioral Health Intake Line at 541-706-2768 between the hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday.