Great Gazpacho Soup
This simple yet delicious recipe for cold gazpacho soup is the ultimate un-guilty pleasure! At just 45 calories and 0 grams of fat (yes, zero!) per one-cup serving, you can go ahead and gorge without the least bit of remorse. Recipe makes four servings.
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash the pepper and cucumber. Peel the cucumber.
- Chop the pepper and cucumber very finely.
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients to the vegetables.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve with bread and enjoy!