A simple way to share, for better patient care
EpicCare Link is a free, secure, web-based portal for providers,
health care organizations and appropriate community agencies
to access information in the St. Charles Epic electronic
health record (EHR) for referred and admitted patients. It
also helps expedite referrals, reduce redundant testing and
improve communications across the community of care.
Access and share patient information
- Access the Epic EHR chart for a patient
referred to a St. Charles facility
- Upload documents to the patient chart
- Submit a release of information (ROI) request to health
information management (HIM) electronically
- Facilitate billing and coordinate care through office
staff’s access to provider’s hospital notes
referrals to St. Charles
- Request consults
- Place lab and x-ray orders
- Exchange messages with providers
Receive automatic notifications for patients referred
to or treated at St. Charles including:
- Lab, imaging and test results
- Hospital admissions
- Discharge summaries
- PACS images and scanned files
- Consultation notes
Free and easy to use
- St. Charles is providing EpicCare Link to all qualified
affiliates at no charge, as part of our vision – Creating
America’s healthiest community, together.
- It’s all online. There is no software to install. This online
portal provides secure, convenient access to patient
information – when and where it is needed.
- EpicCare Link access is easy to set up and easy to use.
For more information or to request access to EpicCare Link, contact
the St. Charles EpicCare Link team at EpicCareLink@stcharleshealthcare.org.