Welcome to the Engage for Health Wellness Program!
St. Charles is committed to improving the health and wellness of the community it serves, starting with its own caregivers and their families. Engage for Health is a comprehensive wellness program for St. Charles caregivers and family members, and is designed to support the journey to health and well-being through a variety of benefits and services, including:
- On-site biometric health screenings*
- Telephonic health coaching services*
- Annual walking challenge competition
- On-site fitness centers
- Secure member portal with health and wellness related resources, activities, and tracking tools
- Ability to earn an annual monetary reward by earning points for for various health-related biometrics and activities*
*Must be a caregiver or spouse of a caregiver enrolled under a St. Charles medical health plan
To enroll, eligible caregivers and spouses must first create an account on the Engage for Health portal at www.engageformyhealth.org. For more information about the Engage for Health wellness program, please visit www.engageformyhealth.org or contact the Engage for Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-706-5950.