Six reasons to visit Combs Flat Kitchen
Author: by Thom Pastor, 10/8/2015 12:30:00 AM
Combs Flat Kitchen at St. Charles Prineville is implementing a new vision for the potential of hospital food. No longer buried in the center of the hospital, our restaurant is front and center next to the main entrance. This will allow both the neighborhood and the entire community to stop in and eat, even without any other reason to visit the hospital. Here are six reasons to stop by and see us:
- Everything but a deep fryer: The Combs Flat Kitchen is equipped with one of the best kitchens in Central Oregon. In fact, we packed the space with so much great equipment, there was no room left to deep fry anything. But don’t worry, our staff has the flexibility and experience to produce all the latest trends in food. We will offer a variety of new and classic dishes every day of the year.
- Indoor and outdoor seating: Large windows and a northwest facing patio provide unobstructed views of the ridgeline surrounding our beautiful town.
- Bikeable: We are listed with Travel Oregon as a Bicycle Friendly Business. This means we provide a secure place to lock up your bike and other amenities to support cyclists. The city has built large, safe bike lanes that connect us to the rest of the community.
- Free WiFi: While waiting for an appointment or simply looking for a place to get some work done, enjoy our complimentary WiFi. No purchase necessary.
- Fast, fresh and healthy: Our mission is to create delicious, healthful meals served quickly. We will have some sweets and treats, but will always offer a variety of healthy choices that taste great.
- Open 365 days a year: Because the hospital never takes a day off, neither do we. Our staff will provide wholesome, affordable, holiday-themed meals on days that most restaurants are closed.